Friday 21 November 2008

Alessandro, Agata, Veronica, Jessica and Giulia


Hi ! We are Alessandro, Agata, Veronica, Jessica and Giulia. We attend the fourth year of the Hotel Management and catering School in Catania. In our school we have a big cooking room and a very nice bar. The first three years of our course you do many practise lessons but in the last two years you have to study a lot (there are so many subjects!).
I am Ale, I am seventeen years old, my hobby is playing football and wrestling. I am Agata , I am seventeeen years old and my hobbies are dancing, playing football, chatting. I'm Veronica and I am eighteeen years old; I enjoy going out with my friends and chatting.
I'm Jessica and I am twenty years old; my hobbies are writing, playing music, cooking. Moreover, I love pets. I'm Giulia, I am seventeen years old and my hobbies are singing, cooking, practising gym: I like to go out with my friends. As you can see all of us are fond of cooking.
Many events and national, international competitions take place in our school and we are very happy to take part in them. Bye- bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment