Wednesday 17 December 2008




Hello! my name is Ermes, I’m sixteen years old, I attend a Catering School I’m tall and I have short and black hair, and brown (hazel) eyes! I live in a big city Catania but not as big as Milano! I have a lot of hobbies, I love playing with video-games for example Action Game, my favourite game is Devil May Cry I love this!!! I love watching tv, for example I love reality shows. They are very stupid, but so crazy and funny! I don’t like soap operas, they are very boring!! I also love listening to house music! I love spending my free time with my best friends.. Often we go out to drink or eat something! My favourite food is pizza with a lot of rocket (rucola)!!! And so I love baking cakes for example sacher and birthday cake!
My favourite colour is Electric Blue.

Hi! I’m Flavio, I’m sixteen years old, I’m very tall and I have short and brown hair, brown eyes! I live in Scordia near Catania! I have many hobbies for example I love going to the swimming pool! I love plaing with video-games for example soccer game my favourite is Pro Evolution Soccer! I love listening to music! In my free time I go out with my friends, and we go to the square of Scordia! Often we go out to drink something!

Hi my name’s Enrico, I’m 16 years old, I go to a Catering School.
I really like going out with my friends especially on Saturdays.
I love football and when it’s possible I go to the stadium and I like surfing on the net, chatting with my friends and going to the disco, I’m a generous person but something a little bit stubborn. My favourite hobby is travelling!

Hi my name’s Ivan and I’m 16 years old, I go to a Catering School.
I’ve got a twin brother, his name’s Michael, When is possible I spend a lot of time with my friends but in summer time can’t go out because we and my family have a bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment