Wednesday 4 February 2009

The coffee competition.



Last year in my school was held a competition totally dedicated to “COFFEE”. This competition dealt with the origins of coffee .
I with another boy participated in it. I have got the specialization as barman.
The purpose of the competition was that of verifying our knowledge in the field. During this competition you are asked many questions about for example, the various stages of coffee and of other products too, such as the “CAPPUCCINO”.
Those who better answered were given the highest mark. It was really a good experience which was very useful to improve our technical skills and knowledge.

2 comments:

  1. Hi!!! We are Alex and George!!! I believe that in your school you have many competitions!:) that's prety awesome, cause you test your knowledge through an enjoyable way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do a really good job guys! I like it that you give a different dimension to learning.
    Vasso Servou from Greece

    ReplyDelete