Thursday 18 June 2009

Our final comments

Hi, I am Alessandro. I liked this project because I "Knew" new people. This project has helped me to improve the language.

Hi , I am Carmelo
I liked the project because I knew new cultures; it is very innovative, and I hope to work again with you. Good bye

Hi,we are Desy and Jenny…for us it was a good experience because we could share and learn new tradition, cultures and exchange different points of view. I hope that next year there will be the opportunity to meet ourselves .

Hello,we are Salvo and Andrea.
This project we did was very instructive.
We had the possibility to exchange our thoughts on different subjects and cultures.
We hope to work again with you.
Bye bye.

Hi I am Michael ….. I liked this project very much.

Hello, I ‘m Marzia Biondi. This project for me was very funny; we knew your blogs which were very nice and instructive! We learnt a lot of things about your countries. And it was great to know the customs of these countries. I hope that next year we will continue this project to know other curiosities and news from you . Bye.

Hi I am Rosalia…I liked this project because “ I knew” new people…I hope to work again with you….Good bye see you next year …I hope to be able to visit your countries…By Rosalia

Hello guys,
I am Alessandro Ternullo.I liked this project because it was innovative and nice.
Bye bye

Hi our friends!!!
According to me, the English project was very educative and particularly interesting because I could know the life and the habits of other Nations.
I was just disappointed because we couldn’t arrange a chat with you during the schoolyear in order to know you better; anyway, I think the project was very useful for us and we could improve the language.
Goodbye our friends!!!!
CLAUDIO CAVALLARO

Hi, I am Daniele I liked the project because I knew new people and new cultures; it is very instructive and Ihope to work again with you.

Hi! I’m Giulia Gerbino . I think this project was very creative for our class. It was a way of knowing the life ,the customs of other countries too. The project was successful but we didn’t have the possibility to chat with you. Have good summer holidays and have a lot of fun! Bye.

This project was interesting and I knew new things about different countries.
I hope that next year we will continue it
Goodbye our friends!!!!
GIUSEPPE LICCIARDELLO

Hi guys, I’m Ignazio..I think that this project was very useful because it helped us to understand the way of studying, of living of students from other European countries and to train the language, even if time wasn’t sometimes so much. I hope to work again with you and I hope
to meet you next year in our or your countries.

Hi, I’m Agata Messina. This year we did this “Exchange” of thoughts and opinions on your habits and customs. It was very nice and instructive.

Hi, I am Rosario,
I liked the project because “I knew” new people …
I think that it has been a very instructive thing.
See you next year then!

We are Seby ,Angelo and Luca.This project was very nice, innovative and interesting .We hope to do it again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment